The Easy Slot Booking team has created an integrated ticket management system to address issues with various applications through this portal. The user can create, track, and monitor a ticket.
The user can submit a ticket or support request three ways: via the web portal or email.
Type in the search bar and look for already available QnAs on the portal
The user can also open a support ticket directly on the helpdesk portal by emailing the support email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Through our web portal
RAISING TICKETS VIA PORTAL
In this regard, the procedure is as follows:
1. Visit https://support.easyslotbooking.com/ to access the Easy Slot Booking portal.
2. On the Support page, click the "Submit Ticket" button.
3. Once you do the same, you will be redirected to the “guest ticket” page, where you will be required to provide information such as your email, the subject of your complaint or question, the category of your visa, a more detailed explanation of the question, etc.
4. When you enter the email ID, an OTP will be sent to the registered email ID. Once you enter the OTP and the due verification is done, only then will you be able to fill up the details ahead of that
5. Once you have entered all the relevant details, click on the “Raise Ticket” button.
When a ticket is created, an email alert is sent to the admin and the user, notifying them of the new tickets.
The admin and our customer support receive a notification when a user creates a ticket via the portal or email. A confirmation email is automatically sent after the user creates a ticket through the portal or by email stating that the ticket has been received.
Immediately after, our customer support takes action on the issue and tries to resolve it.